This three day training class covers a brief overview of Bayesian Networks, then builds upon how to model using IET's Quiddity*Suite software. It contains many examples throughout the course.
When the trainee completes this module s/he will have acquired the following skills:
• Introduction to Bayesian Networks
• Introduction to Quiddity*Suite
• Pointers to reference materials
• Build and query models in Quiddity*Modeler
• Introduction to Quiddity*Visualizer
• Approximate Inference
• The Art of Modeling
• Interaction with Java
• Interaction with C/C++
Each student receives a set of hardcopy slides to follow and a soft copy of examples. Students are encouraged to bring their own PCs, with Quiddity*Suite pre-loaded. That enables them to perform the hands-on example on their own PCs.